Do you have commitment issues? And no, we’re not talking about your love life – we’re talking about hiring!
If you’re looking to expand your team, but are hesitant to make a long-term commitment – then look no further. With Contract-to-Hire, you invest in a low-risk option that avoids the anxiety of hiring with a trial period.
The benefits are endless – it’s literally like getting to try before you buy! Want to see what makes contract-to-hire so special? Keep on reading below:
- Flexibility: Contract-to-hire allows a company to quickly bring in skilled talent to meet immediate needs, without the long-term commitment of hiring a permanent employee. This can be especially beneficial for startups or companies going through periods of rapid growth.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring and training a new employee can be a costly process. With contract-to-hire, the company can save money by avoiding W-2 commitments and reducing the risk of hiring the wrong person. This is particularly valuable when working with a limited budget.
- Talent Acquisition: Contract-to-hire provides a company with an opportunity to assess a candidate’s fit with the organization and the role before making a long-term commitment. It allows the company to see how the candidate performs in the job, as well as how they fit within the team culture.
As you can see, there are some awesome general benefits that come with Contract-to-Hire! But we’re Tech Talent & Strategy, and we like to go above and beyond. So, check out a few things we offer with our contract-to-hire option that set us apart from the rest:
- We give you the option to convert individuals to a W-2 employee at any time. And don’t worry, we take on the risk by investing time, training and testing in individuals.
- You’ll love our people, but just in case you don’t – we’ll replace them with the right fit. How’s that for a safety net?
- We’ve got you covered – no matter your needs! With our enablement model, we can deploy candidates in pods, allowing you to create a custom team!
So, if you’re looking to expand your team but want to avoid the commitment anxiety, give contract-to-hire a try! Click the button below to check us out…